Thank you for taking the time to consider Ambitious Hotshot & Piloting Ltd. for your industry needs.
Ambitious was started in 2006 with a single truck. Over the last decade, we have grown and adapted quickly to now seamlessly and efficiently operate 10 pieces of equipment with room to expand in British Columbia and Alberta.
We work hard to meet rigorous industry safety standards including COR Certification, as well as working with trusted organizations like ISNetworld, Comply Works and CQ Network to ensure Ambitious is always providing professional, safe, transparent and reliable services to all of our clients. You can rest assured knowing we meet industry and regulatory standards throughout our company offerings.
Our customers are our top priority. We pride ourselves on building relationships based on trust, accountability and respect. When you hire Ambitious you are not just hiring a service, you are hiring an entire team. Every step of the way, we ensure sure your deliveries arrive on time, in perfect condition and with friendly customer care at every interaction. We appreciate our amazing customers and it shows!
We have industry competitive rates and operate and maintain exceptional equipment.
We currently have:
- Three - 2014 Dodge 3500 Trucks
- All with 8'X8' flat decks
- Equipped with pilot signs, plaque card holder for dangerous goods and able to haul a 30 foot gooseneck trailer.
- One 2016 318E John Deere Skid Steer
- Equipped with bucket, forks and slings
- Five - Crew Shuttles
- 1 2018 GMC Yukon XL
- 2 2018 Ford Expedition Max
- 2 2014 Chevrolet Suburbans
- Two - 30' Gooseneck Trailers
- Able to haul up to 18,000 lbs
- Each equipped with beaver tail ramps
- A growing fleet of crew transport units. Many companies are taking advantage of this great service as it offers a safer alternative to having crew’s drive themselves.
Thank you so much for considering Ambitious. We hope to hear from you soon!
Bryan & Kelsey Fleming and the Ambitious Hotshot & Piloting Ltd. Team
P.O. Box 52, 9420- 93rd Avenue | Tel: 250-263-4639 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fort St John, BC